Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chest Binders - Velcro Sport Bra Style

After years of slouching to hide my breast, I decided to go on the hunt for chest binders. Sport bras wasn't doing the job. I did try the ace bandage method but that was too much work and it was really uncomfortable. I decided to look up some products on the internet. I used some of the binders by Underworks and they did conceal my breasts but with a few disadvantages: it was difficult to put on and take off, it made me really hot during the summer, my breast still bounced when running, the fabric was irritating and bottom was constricting my hips.

My nephew bought me a few chest binders from china and I was so please that it was really comfortable. They concealed my breast so well. I even wear it to work out in with minimal discomfort. The sports bra style chest binder is made of a special blend to keep you cool and comfortable. The fabric for the backside is extra breathable. The adjustable velcro under left arm allows you to tighten as needed or gradually if it's your first time trying chest binders out. This chest binder is listed on EBay. If you have questions, feel free to email us.


 

The chart below will give you an idea which size chest binder will fit you best. To measure your bust size, measure the circumference around your chest over the fullest part of your breast. (Bust sizes below are in inches.) If you are C cup or larger, you will want to get one size larger than the reccommended binder size from below.



Some random facts/tips:

It will feel a little uncomfortable and weird in the beginning, your body will need some time to get used to it. You can make adjustments throughout the day if you feel the need to.
It's recommended to hand wash & air dry.
If you decide to machine wash or dry, make sure the velcro is attached to protect other fabrics or place it in a garment bag.
With care, these binders should hold up for 10-12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment