Monday, May 9, 2011

About 2T-Guys

My nephew and I are both FTM's. For those who are not familiar with the terminology, we are transgender who were assigned female at birth but we identify as male. As the uncle, I grew up with trying to fit in and it wasn't until I was a young adult that I learned I am transgender. My nephew on the other hand, was able to use my experiences as a hint to who he was. Still we both understand the many issues that are involved with being FTM. With technological advances, it makes it easier today to get a hold of information than it was when we were going through some of the beginning questions and concerns with being transgender. So we would like to share some of our experiences and knowledge to others that might be transgender. And maybe even help the friends and families of trangenders to understand more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment